InstaMedi is a free app targeted to healthcare professionals which combines social networking bases and photo-sharing capabilities for the medical community.
InstaMedi was created with the goal of allowing users to share and interact with images in a scientific environment: created, curated, and used by healthcare professionals. It’s an application where images are classified by specialty, system, and anatomic region with additional associated meta data in form o hashtags and user mentions.
Feel free to visit our YouTube channel where you’ll find video-tutorials with description of basic steps to perform within the app like user sign-up process, image upload, classification, search, and much more.
With InstaMedi you’ll have:
- Free access to high-quality and relevant images properly classified
- Priority access to a database of medical (and international) knowledge
- Updates and feedback in real time
- Direct interaction with a specialized network of healthcare professionals
- Editing and publishing tools on the social network
- and much more…
Join us today and help us change the way we share and discover healthcare images around the globe.
Note: InstaMedi v1.0 requires iOS 6 and it’s compatible with iPhone/iPod Touch.